1. Your data will only be stored to benefit you and your shopping experience.
2. We will look after your data with great care, stored in the safely secured in the best way possible.
3. We will keep you updated with everything you need to know.
4. Let us know your preferences and how you would like to hear from us.
5. We don't keep your data for no reason, so if we don't need it we will delete it.
Protecting your privacy at Impulse fashion accessories, we've got you covered when it comes to your style and those all-important personal details. Our customers are very important to us, which means protecting our customers by keeping their personal data and information secure at all costs is a main priority. We know the world of data security can be quite complicated, but we want to be completely aware of everything you need to know when it comes to your personal information and how it's used. Consider this your guide to all things privacy related.
Most of the information you, the customer, provide us with happens when your engaging with us. This could be from anything from browsing the site, to purchasing and registering for an account.
When creating and registering an account, you may provide us with personal information including your name, email address, delivery address, phone number, credit card details, date of birth and other general marketing preferences.
We may also receive information from you via you entering one of our competitions, participating in any feedback questionnaires around your shopping experience with us, or from any communication you may have with our customer services team.
When you use our website or services, we automatically collect and store information in our sever logs. This information can include details of what you search for, your internet protocol address, (IP), device information such as operating system, browser language and date/time of any requests you make.
When shopping or engaging with our services we may use your IP address or location services from your device to geo-locate your approximate location. We do this to ensure we're providing you with a relevant and optimum shopping experience with regards to everything from showing you the correct prices for your country,delivery methods and address options.
We may collect and store information locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage and application data caches. These techniques are used to ultimately enhance your user experience when shopping with us.
We use your address and contact data to ensure we can deliver all the must-buy products you purchase with us to your front door as soon as possible. We will also drop you emails and text messages to provide you with updates on your order.
If you decide to opt in we'll use your info provided to keep you up to date with all our latest news and offers. With your permission, we can contact you via email, text or post. You can edit your marketing preferences, or choose to opt out at any time.
Not all the best things in life are free. At some point, if you make an order we will we need to take a payment for the order. We use your card, and address information to process your transaction via our third party payment processors. If when checking out you select the option requesting us to save your card details for future use.
To protect our customers and services, we use data to prevent fraud and malicious activity. This includes the use of your internet protocol address, device information and address data.This also ensures we meet our legal responsibilities to ensure our business and customers are protected at all times.
If you ever contact our customer service team with a complaint or an issue, we'll keep a record of your communication to help us in the future with any issues you may have. We may also use this to improve our team and ensure we can answer your questions correctly and efficiently.
We use cookie information and other technology to provide a personalised user experience to our customers to give them the best shopping experience possible. This allows us to improve the quality of our services, and provide customers with the most relevant content. We use several automated systems that analyse content to provide customers with personalised search results, promotions and offers.
When it comes to keeping your info on file, we basically hold your personal information for:
- As long as you have an account with us.
- As long as it is needed to provide services to you.
- Or as long as it is necessary in order to produce support related activities.
In certain cases, we may keep hold of some of your information after you have closed your account, or it is no longer needed to provide the services to you. This type of situation may arise if your details are needed to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions.
When it comes to your personal info, you have a lot of rights. These include:
- The rights to be informed about how your personal information is being used by companies.
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you.
- The right to access the correlation of inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
- The right to request that we purge your data, stop processing it in some circumstances.
- The right to stop direct marketing messages.
- The right to request that we transfer elements of your data either to you or another service provider.
- The right to complain to your country's data protection regulator - in the UK this is the information commissioners office.
If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint to make, or just have a question for us- get in touch!
Our customers are very important to us so feel free to hit us up with any issues or queries you have. Here's when to get in touch:
- If you have any questions or feedback about this notice.
- If you would like us to stop using your information
- If you want to exercise any of your rights mentioned above.
- If you have a complaint- if you feel we've let you down or there's any areas we could do better, we wanna know about it.
Our customer service team are always happy to answer any questions you may have.